You won’t find any ‘taters in these “tots”! Nolita Cauli-tots are made with cauliflower, egg whites, cheese, onion and seasoning—pure and simple. They are par-baked and then frozen to preserve flavor. Our Cauli-tots can be served as a delicious and easy-to-prep meal or side dish.
- 25 Cauli-tots per bag
- 4 ingredients + spices: cauliflower, egg whites, cheese, onion & spices
- low carb: 4 grams/serving
- high protein: 5 grams/serving
- low calorie: 6 tots/serving = 90 calories
- clean ingredients
- gluten-free, nut-free and non-GMO
- frozen food section = long shelf-life
- easy-prep: 12-14 minutes in the oven
- versatile food: can be for breakfast, lunch, dinner, side, snack, an appetizer at a party
- Keto-friendly & kid-friendly
Heating Instructions – Conventional Oven:
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Arrange Cauli-tots in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet about 1” apart from one another.
- Place in oven and heat for 12-14 mins. Cook to a golden brown color. For added crispness, flip halfway through total cooking time.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Keep Frozen, Do Not Thaw
Cook Cauli-Tots thoroughly, do not consume raw. Must be cooked at 165 degrees or more. Appliance temperatures may vary. Time and temperature may need to be adjusted depending on your appliance.